Keep up to date with the latest Andrew Granger & Co news
Mon 10 January 2022
In a world where life only seems to get busier, more complicated, and more stressful at times, where there is a way to make life simpler – look to take it.
If you happen to be a landlord and let a property out, you may have felt that a letting agent’s introductory package seemed like the best option to take at the time. Well, you might be interested to know that most landlords opt to have their rental property fully managed by a letting agent instead.
Having a letting agent fully manage your rental property takes the stress away, and at Andrew Granger & Co we take pride in giving you peace of mind in relation to the following:
· All mandatory certifications including annual gas safety checks
· Six monthly property inspections with photographic reports for landlords
· Arranging property maintenance via our insured contractors list
· Arranging tenancy renewals and annual rent reviews
· Liaising directly with tenants on behalf of landlords
· Re-marketing the property when the tenant gives notice to reduce any vacant periods
· Liaison with the Home Office in respect of visas for overseas tenants etc
· Dealing with utility companies on start/final meter readings
· Rent collection and monthly statements for use in reporting tax liabilities
· Stress free deposit registration and protection
· Arranging section 21 notices as necessary should the landlord require vacant possession
· Always being up to date with ever changing laws and legislation
· ARLA qualified teams with any new staff undergoing ARLA training (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
To find out more about how our three experienced lettings teams based in Market Harborough, Leicester, and Loughborough can help you, please get in touch with us at www.andrewgranger.co.uk.