Keep up to date with the latest Andrew Granger & Co news
Thu 24 June 2021
Did you know that most homebuyers will have probably already subconsciously decided if they’re interested in buying a property while they’re stood outside and just about to go inside it?
That’s why first impressions really count, and even more so when it comes to the property market.
Here are Andrew Granger & Co’s top tips for creating that illusive property kerb appeal:
· Clean your windows, window frames and front door
· Smarten up and re-paint any flaking paint work and consider a change of front door colour (research states that a tone of blue is best if you’re wanting to appeal to buyers, secondly green and thirdly grey)
· Weed and tidy your garden, path and frontage
· Prune back any unruly climbing plants and shrubs to make the space feel more open and lighter
· Freshen up the paintwork on fences, gates or railings
· Remove any dead plants in pots and replace with a fresh potted plant by the front door to add a splash of welcoming colour
· Sweep and/or jet wash your frontage, path and driveway if applicable
· Keep bins hidden where possible
Andrew Granger & Co is a well-established property firm that has three experienced estate agency teams offering property advice across Leicestershire, from offices based in Market Harborough, Leicester and Loughborough. Find out more at www.andrewgranger.co.uk.