Matrimonial valuations

When marriages or civil partnerships dissolve it is usually necessary for valuations of jointly owned properties to be undertaken in order to come to a financial settlement. This requires a valuation undertaken by a chartered surveyor which can be submitted to the Courts if necessary. Fees for these valuations are generally divided between both parties.

For more information please contact our Survey and Valuations team.