Feasibility & Site Appraisals
‘an assessment of the practicality of a proposed plan or method’
At the outset of the project the team will review the development site or property, its constraints and opportunities and assess whether the project is feasible. The key objective is to understand if planning permission is likely to be granted for the proposed development proposal and the work that will be required to support a planning application.
Feasibility work will include:
- Site visit to assess the site and its surroundings
- Reviewing national and local planning policy and interpreting the relevant policies
- Assessment of land title and any restrictions that may impact development of the site or disposal
- Access appraisal and assessment of other relevant technical matters
- Identifying the development potential of the site and putting forward an initial concept proposal
- Costings and value
At Andrew Granger & Co. we offer a personal and bespoke service. Through our knowledge and understanding of the issues we will seek to add value to your assets.
With the support of our Residential Sales departments across all three offices, we are able to provide you with a detailed appraisal of property prices, which supports and assists when advising on the value of your land and property.