The Sales Process
When you start to think about selling your property it is important to explore all the options available to ensure that you are selling your home using the best strategy suited to your needs.
Andrew Granger property experts work hard to establish your requirements so we can advise on the best marketing strategy and our agent will establish a guide price, market the property, obtain and negotiate offers, agree a sale and progress to completion.
This is a step-by-step guide to the service you can expect to receive when you invite Andrew Granger & Co to come and undertake a market appraisal of your home:
- An agent from Andrew Granger & Co will come and appraise your property. We will consider your property’s condition, location, strong and weak points, suggest a marketing plan and advise you on the best method of sale.
- You instruct Andrew Granger & Co and a written agreement is drawn up between both parties.
- Photographs are arranged to be taken and an Energy Performance Certificate and floor plans to be created, where agreed.
- The sales particulars are produced.
- Marketing your property commences - Through extensive advertising in both regional and national publications, the internet, Andrew Granger & Co website and property portals, Rightmove and onthemarket.com
- Particulars of your property are emailed/posted to our database of buyers with the most active and serious buyers contacted by telephone.
- Viewings are arranged - these can be accompanied, unaccompanied or open house.
- Offers are negotiated and discussed with you until an agreed price is accepted.
- Solicitors are instructed.
- The sale is progressed to exchange of contracts and a completion date is agreed.